Utilise state-of-the-art Lidar Remote Sensing Equipment to gather accurate wind data at your site.
Tailored Services for Your Needs:
- ZX 300 Lidar equipped with a dedicated power supply.
- Choose between a trailer-mounted or containerised setup.
- Supplement with additional instruments to measure solar irradiance, rainfall, temperature, humidity and other meteorological metrics.
- Ensure data security with a dedicated VPN communications link.
- Option to install a site verification met mast (30 to 60m).
Lidar remote sensing equipment is the optimal choice for your projects. They provide a cost-effective and efficient means to validate the wind resource for your project. Key advantages include:
- No need for planning permits.
- Silent operation.
- High reliability.
Why the ZX 300 Lidar Stands Out:
- Captures data ranging from 10m to 200+ metres.
- Fully IEC Classified to IEC 61400-12-1:2017 standards.
- Recognized and accepted by both DNV GL (in simple terrain) and Deutsche WindGuard (in complex terrain) using the ZX Complex Flow Solver.
- Delivers real-time Quality Controlled data at 1-second intervals.
- Offers 10 user-configurable height measurements.
- Comes with a current validation certificate either from ZX Lidars or DNV GL. This certificate is validated against an IEC-compliant mast.
- Our Lidars undergo validation before and after servicing at the ZX Lidar facility in the UK. On-site validation is also available through temporary or fixed masts.
Independent Power Supply
The Lidar requires a reliable and consistent power supply for the collection of data. Our approach to the design of the power supply is based on:
- Adoption of Australian design Aeon Lithium titanate Batteries with life expectance of 20,000 cycles, 100% depth of discharge, will not go into thermal runaway
- Proven charger/inverters and solar controller technology from Victron equipment
- By basing the overall power system on a 240v AC systems with 12v and 24v dc supply points provides maximum flexibility
- Risk reduction
- Loss of supply risk mitigated through appropriate sized battery bank, solar aray and wind turbine sizing
- Reduced risk of causing a fire by using lithium titanate batteries and eliminating the use of liquid or gaseous fuels
This configuration can be delivered for a trailer based or the containerised solution.